Klook.com

Monday, October 31, 2016

,

When your life is in danger (ft. VIXX)

VIXX: *in the middle of introducing 'Romance is Over' a song that Leo produced for their album*
Leo: (It's not something) that I experienced myself.. I observed it..
Ken:  Oh.. Indirectly~~~
Hyuk: Are you talking about that Noona??
Ken: Which Noona?? Which Noona??
Hyuk: Is is that Noona, or this Noona, or that other Noona? It must be one of those Noonas!
Ken: Whoa~~ Oh..
Ravi: Isn't it about that younger girl? 
Hyuk: Ah, that's right! It's about that girl who's younger than Leo!
Ravi: Am I right? Is it about that girl?
Leo: *laughs so hard*
N: You guys only have heard about those three girls?
Ravi: Oh??
Hyuk: As expected~~


-These cuties<3ㅋㅋㅋ

-They're so freaking cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-I like VIXX so much<3

-My babies are so cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-I literally bursted out laughing when I saw this broadcastㅋㅋㅋ

-They're so cute and funnyㅋㅋㅋ This is what you call Teamworkㅋㅋㅋ

-They're so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What theㅋㅋ They're so funnyㅋㅋㅋ

-I missed this broadcast because I was studying for my exam.. What a life..

-There's something that I've been noticing since a long time agoㅋㅋ Hyuk is always the one who starts the fuss, and the others are really nice taking the bait and continuing teasing that one unlucky memberㅋㅋ 

-Hakyeon looked so proud after finishing his sentenceㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My babies are so cuteㅋㅋ

-Where can I watch the full video of this broadcast?

-That broadcast was really funㅋㅋ

-You all have to see Hakyeon's expression in the end of his sentenceㅋㅋ

-You only have heard about those three girls??ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They're all so cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-Leo is dying of laughterㅋㅋㅋ

-Everyone, VIXX finally has comeback! I like The Closer so muchㅠㅠ

-Hulkwikwi~~
trazy.com