Klook.com

Saturday, November 5, 2016

, ,

A rookie group that gets Exo-Ls on their nerves







is CBX who just debuted a few weeks ago.

And there also some rumours saying that Exo's Baekhyun's younger sister, Baekhee, is going to join the group. 


-I agree.. They suit the title 'Monster Rookie'..

-I'm feeling uneasy because they're already too popular as a rookie..

-CBX, are you really going to threaten our Oppa like this??

-I'm sorry to all Exo-L fellows.. I just checked my gallery and it's full of CBX's pictures..ㅠㅠ I think I'm just going to cheat on Exo and be in a multifandom..

-I know rightㅠㅠ Have you all also noticed that Chanyeol takes care of this group a lot?ㅠㅠ

-I know right.. I agree..

-CBX is the trending group these days, right~~

-I might start stanning CBX at this rate..ㅠㅠ

-They're just a rookie group but they already have a big popularity.. I'm so worried and feeling uneasy..

-Baekhee is so pretty.. 8ㅁ8

-I agree.. They're just a rookie group but they're already at a high level..

-They even have a very similar choreography with Exo's..

-They're copying Exo's choreographyㅠㅠ But they're really cool..

-They copied our Tree of Life choreography.. I hope their company will give a feedback soon..

-The choreography..ㅠㅠ Tree of Life is owned by Exo..

-I know right.. I'm afraid they might catch up with Exo at this rate..ㅠㅠ

-I can't stop watching their videos.. What should I do?ㅠㅠ

-It's my first time stanning a female idol.. Baekhee is such a Goddess..

-They always pretend as if they're close to Exo.. They even copy Exo a lot..

-This rookie group puts Exo in danger..

-That's right.. This is what you call with Monster Rookie..
 





trazy.com