Klook.com

Monday, November 7, 2016

Groups with no scandalous/controversial pasts

I can only think of SHINee and Red Velvet.. Tell me the name of groups that have no scandalous or controversial pasts here.



[+50][-13]

1. [+206][-9] SHINee, VIXX, BTS, Infinite, Beast.

2. [+160][-22] SHINee, VIXX, Mamamoo, BTS.

3. [+144][-1] Infinite, Beast, SHINee, Red Velvet, BTOB, BTS, VIXX.

4. [+58][-144] Armys are at it again..

5. [+53][-23] BTS.

6. [+52][-2] Infinite, BTS, VIXX, BTOB, Mamamoo

7. [+43][-2] I think it's SHINee, VIXX, BTS, BTOB, Red Velvet, Mamamoo, Oh My Girl?

8. [+41][-0] Infinite, Beast.

9. [+38][-2] Look at BTS' antis.. They must be really busy looking for any scandalous pasts, but I bet they can't find anyㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+37][-1] BTS, Red Velvet, B1A4, Infinite, Apink.

11. [+37][-4] I was about to write Exo here but I can't because of a certain member..

12. [+37][-0] Infinite.

13. [+36][-2] VIXX, BTOB, B1A4..

14. [+34][-1] I've never seen any posts about BTS' pasts on Pann.. And even if there's any, it's usually about something good instead of scandalous or controversial..

15. [+28][-1] Kim Sunggyu is such a fraud.. He was active as a student president and he was in the band of his school.. His teacher even adviced him to be a civil public servant since he's really smart.. He used to rank in the top 10 in his class when he wasn't focused on his studies, and when he really focused on his studies.. He usually would rank 2nd out of all the students in his entire year..ㅠㅠㅠ Kim Sunggyuㅠㅠ

trazy.com