Klook.com

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

, , ,

Jung Chaeyeon looks like a fox?

A desert fox..


-She's so pretty.. 

-She looks so cuteㅠㅠㅠ

-She's seriously so beautiful..

-She reminds me of artic fox more than desert fox..

-There's a kid in my school who looks like Jung Chaeyeon.. She's just as pretty and kind as the real Chaeyeonㅠㅠ

-The veins on her hand in the last picture makes her look cool..

-She's so pretty.. And she really does resemble a desert fox..

-He looks like an artic fox with white and fluffy fur..

-Hul.. I see the resemblance..

-She looks so pretty in the second picture..ㅠㅠ

-She really does look like a desert fox in the second picture..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't believe that we're the same age..

-Am I the only one who thinks that she looks like arctic fox more than desert fox?

-She's so likeable and she always look pretty in my eyes.. Maybe it's because she looks like my mother?ㅠㅠ But mom, why don't I look like Chaeyeon?ㅠㅠ

-She looks like an angel..

-She looks like the main character you would see in mangas, especially in the second picture..

-Why does she remind me of Jinyoung whenever I see her?

-So pretty.. I might start stanning her at any time soon..

-She looks like the Goddess who usually appear in Chinese movies about martial arts in the second picture..

-She looks like Gumiho rather than desert fox.. (Gumiho: Nine-tailed fox, creature that appears in the talents or legends of Korea)

-It would be really nice if I get to know how it feels like to have a pretty face like that.. even if just for a day..
trazy.com