Klook.com

Friday, November 4, 2016

,

Left to Right: Guy with long legs - Another guy with long legs - Another guy with long legs - Another guy with long legs - Another guy with long legs - Another guy with long legs

Their legs..ㄷㄷㄷ

+Another version of the same title:
다리긴애>다리긴애>다리긴애>다리긴애>다리긴애>다리긴애 ver.2 | 인스티즈 

Drawing circles with their legs:
다리긴애>다리긴애>다리긴애>다리긴애>다리긴애>다리긴애 ver.2 | 인스티즈 


-They're using that choreography to show off their long legsㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. Their legs are really out-standing..

-Their legs are so long..

-They look so cool..

-I'm so proud of my babies..

-As expected from VIXX!!

-Hot bodiesㅠㅠㅠ

-I would like to thank the one who made this choreographyㅋㅋㅋ

-Their shoulders are so wide and their faces are so small..

-I really love choreographies like that..

-They're seriously the best!!!

-VIXX, I love you!!!

-As if they're saying 'My legs are long, right?'ㅋㅋㅋ

-Where is the exit door of this fandom???

-Their legs are so long.. Wow!!

-I love them so much.. My pretty boysㅠㅠ

-Hul.. VIXX just released another song? How come I've never heard of it..

-I'm so happy whenever I see them doing that part of their choreography..

-It's so refreshing.. My eyes feel so nice..

-Ah.. I might start stanning them at this rate.. The number of VIXX's pictures in my phone keep on increasing..

-I thought N, Ken, and Hyuk weren't that tall.. But I was wrong..

-Whoa.. I'm so jealous of them..
trazy.com