Klook.com

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

, , , , , , , ,

Seventeen releases the MV for Hip Hop team's Mixtape, 'Check In'


Seventeen's Hip Hop Unit (S.Coups, Vernon, Mingyu, Wonwoo) just released an MV for their mixtape, 'Check-In'.



-Seventeen is seriously the bestㅠㅠ

-Ah, guysㅠㅠ

-This song is so amazingㅠㅠㅠ It's very nice!ㅠㅠㅠ

-I like the song so muchㅠㅠ

-The song is so good and they look so handsome in the MVㅠㅠ Great job, guys!!

-Whoa.. They look like The Beatles in the last picture..

-They look so coolㅠㅠ

-But why does Mingyu not have a dark-colored hair this time..

-That one guy's hair color is so outstandingㅋㅋㅋ He's such a scene-stealer..!!
  -It's Mingyu!

-Oh~ I wanna go right now~~

-Ah.. My heart is beating so fast right now..

-Thanks to these guys, I get to find happiness in my life everydayㅠㅠ

-To every human in this whole world!! Look at how pretty my babies are!! Listen to their song, okay?!!

-I really like this mixtapeㅠㅠ So muchㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. The color of this MV is so pretty..

-My menㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa, the song is really goodㅠㅠㅠ I love you, guysㅠㅠ

-This mixtape is the bestㅠㅠ

-I'm touched..

-This whole mixtape and its MV are so impressive..

-Mingyu's hair color..

-I'm so proud of themㅠㅠ Seventeen is the bestㅠㅠ
trazy.com