Klook.com

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

, , , , , ,

91liners just uploaded a new selfie! (Infinite, Apink, BTOB)

They took another selfie after a year passedㅋㅋㅋ
Chorong said that time passes by really fast, but she hasn't changed at all..
Nothing has changed except the fact that they got prettier and more handsome..

I really like Apink's new song, 'Cause You're My Star' ㅎㅎ
I hope their friendship will last forever..

[+120][-5]

1. [+46][-0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Pink Pandas' reactions are so funnyㅋㅋ They say it's their first time seeing Changsub looks normalㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+44][-0] It has been one year since this picture was takenㄷㄷ They're just a bunch of 26 months old babies..ㅠㅠ Lee Howon is so freaking handsome, I don't know what to do..

3. [+37][-0] Changsub has never looked that normal in every pictures he takesㅠㅠㅠ Thank you so much, Changsub-ahㅠㅠ

4. [+25][-0] All of them are really good-lookingㅠㅠ I hope your friendship will last forever, Infinite-Apink-BTOB!!!!!<3

5. [+19][-0] ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ<3

6. [+14][-0] Chorong is a little bit bad at taking selfies.. She looks way prettier in pictures that other people takes for her..

7. [+13][-1] It's my first time to listen to their new songs and I fell in love as soon as I heard it.. The dance, the stage outfits, and the songs are all perfect..ㅜㅜ I have to listen to it as much as I can.. I'm rooting for the friendship between these three groups!

8. [+11][-0] Shy 91linersㅋㅋㅋㅋ It would've been really nice if Jinyoung was there too..ㅠㅠㅠ

9. [+10][-0] I love to see Lee Howon interacting with other idolsㅠㅠㅠ Let's get along well as their fans..

10. [+10][-0] Imagine how nice it would be if the stylists give them pretty outfits everyday..

trazy.com