Klook.com

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

, , , ,

Back to the days when Twice's members weren't good at dancing

Jungyeon's elk dance

Tzuyu's globe dance

Sana's creaking Mr. Taxi dance


-Why are you being so mean to my girls..ㅜㅜ

-Sana in the last gifㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Are these real??

-Hul.. It's my first time seeing those gifs.. They look really young in those gifs.. 

-The names are so funnyㅋㅋㅋ 'Globe' danceㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Creaking Mr. Taxi danceㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I shouldn't be laughing at these gifs but..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Elk danceㅋㅋㅋ I can't believe you named it 'elk dance'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The names are so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. Seems like they worked really hard to debut.. I'm so proud of them..

-Hul.. Sanaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Is that really Sana?? The girl in the last gif??

-Oh my goodnessㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They look awkward in those gifs because they have long legs and armsㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. I know that Jungyeon's head is really small but I never expected it to be that small..

-No.. Those are my girlsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Don't open this postㅠㅠㅠㅠ I have to protect my girls..

-Wow.. They weren't good at dancing but I guess JYP trained them really hard for several years and look at them now..

-Whoa.. It's amazing, the fact that they changed a lot in a good way.. Seems like they worked really hard during their trainee days..

-Just imagine how hard they practiced in order to debut in Twice..

-Hm?? Those gifs are taken from their audition videos, isn't that considered as pretty good for beginners?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why do those dances look fine for me..?ㅋㅋㅋ

im laughing so hard @ u guys right now. pls check the original post, the title says : 못추던 시절 which exactly means: the era when the girls weren't good at dancing do you need me to break it down for you? 못: can't/unable 추던: 춤(dance)+던(v2) 시절: era. lolololol who's trolling now?
trazy.com