Klook.com

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

, , , ,

Kim Jungkook and Song Jihyo to leave Running Man, Kang Hodong in discussion



-Hul.. Why.. Noㅠㅠ

-Hul..ㅠㅠ

-It's such a pity that Song Jihyo and Kim Jungkook decided to leave the show.. I hope Kang Hodong won't join the line up though..

-I have a feeling that they're going to have Running Man season 2 at this rate..

-Ah.. Kang Hodong.. He doesn't really suit the concept of this show..

-The show will be boring without the Monday Couple and Kim Jungkook..

-Ah.. I don't really follow this show but hearing this makes me don't want to watch the show more..

-But it's a relief that Song Jihyo decided to leaveㅠㅠ She gets less screen time whenever the show is having female guests, as a fan, it really breaks my heartㅠㅠ

-I won't watch the show anymore if Kang Hodong joins the line up..

-I will never watch this show again..

-I won't watch the show if Jihyo unnie is leaving..

-Did Kim Jungkook decide to leave the show because of his waist? I'm rooting for Kang Hodong, anyway..ㅠㅠ

-Huk.. Kim Jungkook, he's the center of the show..

-???The original members of Running Man are leaving the show one by one..

-I feel really sad when Gary left the show, and now Song Jihyo and Kim Jungkook are leaving tooㅠㅠ Kang Hodong doesn't suit the concept of this showㅠㅠ

-Hul.. But I already had a feeling that Song Jihyo was going to leave..

-Hul.. Running Man isn't the same Running Man anymore..

-No.. Not Kang Hodong.. 

-I'm really sad about Kim Jungkook leaving the showㅠㅠ

-Ah.. I can't believe they're going to add Kang Hodong..

-Hul.. No.. Don't add Kang Hodong..
trazy.com