Klook.com

Saturday, December 24, 2016

, ,

Male idols who look like the son of a noble family

I was looking through some idol photos lately and I found Seventeen's Joshua..
How should I put it into words.. He looks fancy or high-class..??

He even looks handsome with that flower crown..ㅠㅠ

I fell in love with him on the same day when I first saw those pictures..ㅠㅠ
He said that he's really good at cooking pasta and I can't help but fall deeper..

Look at this.. He looks like a prince in these pictures.. Are there any other male idols who give off the same vibes?ㅠㅠ I think I'm really into men who have that kind of aura and face..

[+45][-6]

1. [+119][-20] Kim Junmyeon

2. [+105][-26] All of Exo's membersㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+93][-14] Suho

4. [+76][-45] Kim Seokjin

5. [+51][-6] Suho

6. [+47][-5] That's just the definition of Kim Junmyeon..

7. [+46][-6] Junmyeon

8. [+45][-22] If you're talking about young noble, it's Seokjjin

9. [+45][-5] Sehun!! In my opinion..ㅠㅠ

10. [+39][-5] Kim Junmyeon without any doubt
trazy.com