Klook.com

Sunday, December 18, 2016

,

Mamamoo's bodies in real life

ㅎㄷㄷ



-They're really skinny..

-They almost look like mannequins..ㅠㅠ It's okay for them to gain some weight, though..

-Moonbyul has a model-like body proportions..

-I feel sorry for Moonbyul..ㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. Their bodies are really pretty..

-Whoa.. This is so unexpected.. Their bodies are beautiful..

-It hurts my heart to know that they have to be that skinny in order to look pretty in TV..ㅠㅠ

-I think their bodies will look prettier if they gain a little bit of weight..

-My girls are so skinnyㅠㅠ

-They're so freaking thin..

-Moonbyul.. Her legs are the same size with my arms..

-Their legs are really long..

-I saw them in person a year ago and they weren't this skinny.. Seems like they went on dietㅠㅠ

-My girls are really skinnyㅠㅠ I feel sorry for themㅠㅠ Please gain some weightㅠㅠ

-Wheein is so beautiful..

-Oh my goodness.. They're too thin..

-Hul.. Solar and Moonbyul are too skinny.. That's just.. bones wrapped with skin..

-Their legs look like chopsticksㅠㅠ

-Are they.. walking with their arms..?

-Hul.. This is unbelievable..

-They're a girlgroup after all..

-As expected, TV and the cameras are the real scammer here..
trazy.com