Klook.com

Thursday, December 8, 2016

, ,

Seventeen's Seungkwan on Hello Counselor, 'Dishes are not something that Moms always have to do'

'안녕하세요' 세븐틴 승관 "엄마가 설거지하는 거 당연한 게 아니다"울컥 | 인스티즈
Seventeen's Seungkwan shed a tear on Hello Counselor after giving an advice to the guest's family. He stated that sons have a very important roles in family. He also admitted that after coming to Seoul to become a trainee, he regreted for taking his family for granted when he still lived with them. He said, "Don't think that dishes are something that Moms always have to do'.

While holding his tears, he said "Don't blame it on your personality, you have to put some effort too, talk to your mom, help her with the laundry and dishes'


-Aigo.. Seungkwan-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠ You're so kindㅠㅠㅠ

-Seungkwan's mother, thank you so much for raising such a nice guy like Seungkwanㅠㅠㅠ Our Seungkwan is really kind.. He's younger than me and yet there's a lot of things for me to learn from him..

-Seungkwan-ah....8ㅅ8

-Whoaㅠㅠㅠㅠ He's really coolㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-That's rightㅠㅠㅠ He's really thoughtful, it's so coolㅠㅠㅠ

-Of course, that's a very obvious statement and I can see his sincerity in his words.. You're the bestㅠ

-He got tons of praises for stating a very obvious statement.. Oh my goodness.. 

-Whoa.. He's such a very thoughtful young man.. I know that he's a funny guy and that he's really good at singing but I didn't know that he's also thoughtful and well-manneredㅠㅠ

-Do you even have any flaws?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-He's such a very warm-hearted young man..

-I'm not Seventeen's fan but I find him really likeable.. He's really coolㅎㅎ

-Hul.. Boo Seungkwanㅠㅠ

-Both of his parents are still alive right? The article makes it sounds really sad.. 

-I'm so jealous of his mother for having a really kind son like him..ㅠㅠ

-I wish him all the best.. I hope he can succeed in the future and buy a lot of land in Jeju..

-My baby is all grown up nowㅠㅠ

-Ah.. Huk.. I love you so much, Seungkwan.. I'm glad that you're my biasㅠㅠ

-Seungkwan's mother..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ My mother in lawㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Who's this guy? He's so adorable.. I should look up for him in searching engine..

-It breaks my heart to see my baby holding back his tears like thatㅠㅠ

(thats seungkwan and this is one of million reasons why i love him)
trazy.com