Klook.com

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

,

Thanks to Lee Kwangsoo, this song has a completely different image now

Sting - Saint Agnes and The Burning Train


It's actually a very gloomy song but now I can only think of 'Lee Kwangsoo, Out!!' whenever I hear that songㅠㅠ


-I bursted out laughing as soon as I heard itㅋㅋㅋ 

-I can't believe it's actually a very gloomy songㅋㅋㅋ

-Why can I hear Kwangsoo's voice too..?ㅋㅋㅋ

-Kwangsoo's BGMㅋㅋ

-I knew itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It sounds funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can see Kwangsoo's flustered expression when I listen to that song..

-I agree..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I only played the video for a couple of seconds and I'm already imagining that "Lee Kwangsoo, out!" sceneㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't think of anything else beside of Kwangsoo..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I knew it would be this song as soon as I finished reading the titleㅋㅋㅋ

-I can hear the song just by looking at that pictureㅋㅋㅋ

-'Ah Hyung!!!! Hyung!!!!"

-I can't believe Running Man is going to end soon..

-The same thing also applies to that song that's played whenever Ji Seokjin comes upㅋㅋㅋ

-'Lee Kwangsoo, Out. Lee Kwangsoo, Out'

-This is really funnyㅋㅋㅋ I'm tearing up right nowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The Background Music of Kwangsoo's lifeㅋㅋㅋ

-This doesn't sound gloomy at allㅋㅋㅋ

-The same thing also applies to that 'Sparta!!!!' that's played whenever Kim Jongkook comes upㅋㅋ

-I'm going crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com