Klook.com

Friday, December 9, 2016

, ,

Twice's Nayeon took a selfie with a fan



-This girl has a lot of scandals..

-She looks like Irene..

-She looks like the mixture of Irene and Seolhyun..

-Hul.. The girl in the back is very beautiful..

-Hul.. She looks like a celebrity.. All of them look really pretty in that picture..

-I found it.. The name of the girl on the left is Shin Yeeun, she goes to Hanlim Senior High School, and she's a trainee in Key East..

-The girl on the right looks like Jung Chaeyeon and the one on the left looks like Seolhyun..

-Nayeon looks really pretty even when she's not wearing make up..

-Nayeon looks beautiful..

-Whoa..For a second I thought she was Seolhyun..

-She has a lot of scandals.. I used to follow her on Instagram but I unfollowed her..

-I personally think that Nayeon looks prettier with that kind of makeup..

-Looks like Nayeon is bare-faced in that picture..?

-She goes to the same school with Dahyun.. I saw some pictures of her friends and Dahyun on Instagram..

-Nayeon is so nice.. She still takes pictures with her fans eventhough she's not wearing any make up at that time..

-Do they know each other? 

-The girl on the left is so freaking pretty..

-The two girls next to Nayeon look like a girl group's members..

-Nayeon is the prettiest one for me..
trazy.com