Klook.com

Thursday, December 1, 2016

, ,

What's in Infinite's minds when they make a dance mistake

Dongwoo: 'I'm too excited..'
Hoya: 'I'm not nervous enough..'
Sunggyu: 'I shouldnt have nagged the member who made a mistake yesterday...'
Sungjong: 'I should make a report that my soul is missing from my body'

Sunggyuㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-As expected from Sunggyuㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I literally bursted out laughingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's really full of charmsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's so honestㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Sungjong's is funny as wellㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Kim Sunggyuㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah, this is so freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Infinite is just a group full of funny guysㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-By the way, Sungjong is so cuteㅋㅋㅋ 'I should make a report that my soul is missing from my body'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's so freaking realisticㅋㅋㅋㅋ As expected from Sunggyuㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Dongwoo's is funny as wellㅋㅋㅋㅋ He gets excited 24/7ㅋㅋㅋ

-That's really cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Sunggyu-yaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Sungjong's is really funnyㅋㅋㅋ But it gets overshadowed by Sunggyu'sㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Sungjong's is funnierㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's really honestㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's regretting the thing he has done the previous dayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's so attractive, what should I doㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's so wittyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I really like Kim Sunggyu so muchㅠㅠㅠ

-That's my manㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com