Klook.com

Saturday, December 31, 2016

, ,

Yeri's face changed a lot after her absence from Red Velvet's activities

is actually Taeyeon who joined Red Velvet during the ending stage.
Yeri had to leave first because she's underage and not allowed to appear on TV past the curfew.

예리 아프다고 몇 주 쉬더니 얼굴이 확 바뀐듯 (레드벨벳) | 인스티즈

예리 아프다고 몇 주 쉬더니 얼굴이 확 바뀐듯 (레드벨벳) | 인스티즈
Taeyeon in the middle of showing off her microphone to her junior..


-Whoa.. I was really shocked when I couldn't find Yeri in the picture..

-Ah.. Took me awhile to understand the postㅋㅋㅋ

-Why does she look so cute when she shows off her microphone to Wendy?ㅋㅋㅋ

-What does being underage have to do with the ending stage? 
  -Underage celebrities can't appear on TV past 10pm.

-I naturally thought that Taeyeon was Irene..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Kim Taeyeon is so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Sooman's garden..

-Such a nice sight we have right here..ㅠㅠ

-She changed so much, I couldn't recognize her at first.. She starts to look 'Fx-ish' now.. 
 -Ah.. I guess I was wrong.. I was talking about the girl next to Taeyeon, I didn't even see Taeyeon at all..

-The stylists made her look older than she actually is that day..

-Taengoo-ya.. You're the loveliest woman I've ever known in my life..ㅠㅠ

-Taeyeon looks a little bit like Seulgi in the last picture..

-She's so freaking pretty..

-Taeyeon could pass as Red Velvet's member..

-I couldn't recognize Taeyeon at first and got confused..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I was busy searching for Yeri, I thought Taeyeon was Irene..

-I was thinking: "She looks like Taeyeon now.."

-She looks so cute in the last pictureㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. This scared meㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She showed off her microphone..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com