Klook.com

Saturday, January 7, 2017

, ,

Oh My Girl's Binnie for a cosmetic product CF

오마이걸 비니 화장품 광고.jpg | 인스티즈
오마이걸 비니 화장품 광고.jpg | 인스티즈
Her neck
Her shoulders
Her collarbones
ㄷㄷㄷ


-Whoa.. Look at her shoulders line..

-She looks beautiful..

-My Binnie is so pretty..ㅠㅠ

-What is the name of the cosmetic product..?

-Oh my goodness.. My Binnie looks really pretty..ㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. She's really pretty.. I personally think she's the prettiest member in her group..

-She looks really good with that hairtsyle..ㅠㅠ

-She's so freaking prettyㅠㅠ Bae Yoobin, this unnie loves you so muchㅠㅠ

-I thought these pictures were edited, but I guess I was wrong..

-Hul.. She has a really beautiful shoulders line..

-I can slightly see Yoo Hyeju's face in her..

-I've always thought she's pretty, but I never get to know her name.. It's Binnie..

-Binnie-ya..ㅠㅠ You look so pretty..ㅠㅠ

-She has a really long neck, whoa..

-Bae Yoobin, you're the best..

-My bunnyㅠㅠㅠ Bae bunnyㅠㅠㅠ

-Her face is really small..

-She looks like a ballerina..

-Binnie-ya..ㅠㅠㅠ I love youㅠㅠㅠ

-She looks like Goo Junhee..

-Whoa.. She doesn't look like a human in that picture.. She's really gorgeous..

-Hul.. She looks like an actress..
trazy.com