Klook.com

Monday, January 2, 2017

, , ,

Seolhyun got a lot of hate comments because of her Instagram caption

An article talks about how Seolhyun is getting a lot of hate comments for uploading a selfie with Park Bogum and have her caption says 'Whoa.. Park Bogum, I think we look a little bit like each other..'
The comments are mostly saying 'No, you don't.' 'Stop flirting with Park Bogum' etc..


-Why are people so complicated..?

-That's really mean..

-Is that something to get cursed at..?

-What a tiring job she has..

-But they really do look alike in that picture..

-People are really mean..

-Those keyboard warriors are really pathetic and mean.. Just get lost..

-They ask her to stop flirting with Park Bogum..ㅋㅋㅋ I can't believe it..

-Seolhyun is so freaking pretty..ㅠㅠ

-Please just sue them all.. She's pretty, she has nothing to hate..

-Hul.. But they really do look alike in that picture..

-What's up with the hate comments..?

-Oh my goodness..

-Whoa.. But she's really beautiful..

-My Seolhyun..

-There's no need to leave mean comments even if they don't find them look alike..

-Seolhyun was so freeeeaaaaking pretty that day..

-They don't look alike in my eyes.. They're just simply good-looking..

-I think they look alike just because of their eye make up that day..?

-Seolhyun-ah, I love you~~!

-Why do people hate her for this..?

-What a tiring job she has.. This upsets me.. It's okay Seolhyun, you look pretty!!

-What do they mean by flirting..
trazy.com