Klook.com

Monday, January 2, 2017

, ,

The actors and actresses of Scarlett Heart looking all proud when Baekhyun received an award

백현 상 받는거 지켜보는 달연팀.jpg | 인스티즈
백현 상 받는거 지켜보는 달연팀.jpg | 인스티즈

Such a nice sight to see..


-They look like a family looking at the youngest sonㅋㅋㅋ

-Look at Kang Haneul's fatherly smile..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They all look like proud parentsㅋㅋㅋ

-Kang Haneul's hair is so cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-They're literally a family now..

-I guess they're just a group of Exo-Ls..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Their expressions were literally my expressionsㅋㅋㅋ I love this team..

-Kang Haneul's expression = My expression

-Lee Joongi is so handsome..ㅠㅠ

-They look like a big family watching their one and only grandson appearing on TVㅋㅋㅋ

-I love the atmosphere they had at that time..

-I seriously can't with Kang Haneulㅋㅋㅋ

-My baby is so lovely..ㅠㅠ I'm really grateful for those actors and actresses for taking a good care of my baby..ㅠㅠ

-Exo-Ls..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-All of them look so cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-He could pass as their son at this rateㅋㅋㅋ They look like as if they were saying "Aigoo.. My baby received an award?"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Kang Haneulㅋㅋㅋ He looks like an uncleㅋㅋㅋ Baekhyun is really blessed to have a family like that..

-I'm so proud of my baby^^

-Seems like Kang Haneul is really really proud of Baekhyunㅋㅋㅋ

-They really adore Baekhyun a lot..ㅠㅠ

-When Baekhyun performed the OST of the drama, the other actors and actresses also sang along with himㅠㅠ What a nice sight to see..ㅠㅠ

-They're literally a family.. A warm family to be exactㅠㅠ

trazy.com