Klook.com

Monday, April 24, 2017

, ,

The birth of YG couple, Lee Sungkyung and Nam Joohyuk.



-Hul.. I thought Nam Joohyuk was in a relationship with Cho Hyejung.. This couple looks really good together, anyway!

-Hul..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Aren't they like super close friends or something like that?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They look good together..

-Hul.. Unbelievable, there has been some rumours about them dating and it turns out to be true?? They make a good couple..ㅜㅜ

-I'm not even surprisedㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

-Hul, Bokjoo and Joonhyungㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Unbelievable.. Have they confirmed this yet?

-I knew this would happen..

-I see..

-Oh, really?? I should re-watch Weighlifting Fairy to commemorate this occasion..

-This is why people say men and women can't be friends..

-I didn't know Nam Joohyuk is also from YG..

-I'm happy for them if it's true! They look good together!

-Such a pretty couple we got here! Long last!

-I bet my sister is going to cry once she hears thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. The otp that I wish was real, like Kaistalㅠㅠ

-I'm not surprised, but I have a feeling they might deny it..

-What the-- Is this for real???

-Hul, they were being so obvious on their instagramㅎㅎㅎ 

-Baek Inha and Euntaek from Cheese in The Trap???

-I knew this would happen sooner or laterㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

-It would be much weirder if they're not datingㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com