Klook.com

Monday, April 24, 2017

, ,

Two dramas that will start airing on May 10th, at the same time.

5월 10일 동시시작 하는 두 드라마.jpg | 인스티즈

5월 10일 동시시작 하는 두 드라마.jpg | 인스티즈
5월 10일 동시시작 하는 두 드라마.jpg | 인스티즈

Ruler: Master of the Mask (MBC) vs Suspicious Partner (SBS)


-Ah.. I want to watch both of themㅠㅠ

-I have to watch Master of the Mask, Yoo Seungho!!!

-Of course I will watch Ji Changwook, his acting skills are trustworthy!

-Hul.. Yoo Seunghoㅠㅠ

-Both of these are my favorite kind of dramasㅠ Ji Changwookㅠ

-I'm looking forward to Ruler: Master of the Mask..

-Whoa.. The actors and actresses in Ruler: Master of the Mask are my favorites..

-I'm totally going to watch Suspicious Partner..

-Whoa.. Even actors can't beat L's visuals..

-Can someone explain to me about L and Yoon Sohee's acting skills? I really like the poster..

-I'm in dilemma.. I don't know which one to watch..ㅠㅠ

-I really like Ruler: Master of the Mask's poster...

-I like historical dramas, so I think I'm just going to watch Ruler: Master of the Mask..ㅠㅠ The poster looks so coolㅠㅠ

-I will watch Suspicious Partner first and watch the re-run of Ruler: Master of the Mask later..ㅠㅠ

-I don't usually watch dramas, but the second drama looks interesting..

-Oh.. Which one should I watch first..?

-Whoa.. Ji Changwook looks like a CG in that poster..

-Whoa, I'm really looking forward to these dramasㅠㅠㅠ

-I was thinking about watching these two dramas, but they both air at the same time..ㅠㅠ

-Ji Changwook, Yoo Seungho.. The competition is just way too strong for me to handle..

-I love historical dramas, but I'm going to watch Ji Changwookㅠㅠ

-I'm really into romcom dramas these days, so I'm going to watch Ji Changwook..
trazy.com