Klook.com

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

, ,

The type of face that's really popular among children these days

요즘 어린애들한테 인기많은 얼굴 | 인스티즈
Cha Eunwoo


-Ngg... Kku-kku-kka-kka...???

-Okay, I'm going to enroll back to primary school again..

-Does that mean I'm a little kid now??

-He's really handsome.. His visual never gets divided opinions both from men and women..

-I can see why.. He has the 'flower boy' type of face, just like Park Jihoon and Bae Jinyoung.. Well, they're not only popular among children, though..ㅎㅎㅎ

-Who would hate that visual..

-I really want to see Cha Eunwoo in real life..

-Hul.. W..Who..? Is he a commoner?

-Ok, I want to be 10 years old again from now on..

-Can't relate.. Even my mom likes him..

-My mom likes him so muchㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-No, he's also popular among adults too.. For example: me..

-He reminds me of Park Hyungshik..

-I'm a 21 years old baby~
trazy.com