Klook.com

Friday, July 28, 2017

,

A heart-warming habit that Red Velvet has whenever one of their members is absent

The fixed formation from left to right:
Joy, Yeri, Irene, Seulgi, Wendy

They would always leave the space empty whenever the member is absent either because illness or another schedule..ㅠㅠ

1. Seulgi
없는 멤버 자리 비워두는 따수운 레드벨벳.jpg | 인스티즈

2. Yeri
없는 멤버 자리 비워두는 따수운 레드벨벳.jpg | 인스티즈
없는 멤버 자리 비워두는 따수운 레드벨벳.jpg | 인스티즈
없는 멤버 자리 비워두는 따수운 레드벨벳.jpg | 인스티즈
없는 멤버 자리 비워두는 따수운 레드벨벳.jpg | 인스티즈

3. Joy
없는 멤버 자리 비워두는 따수운 레드벨벳.jpg | 인스티즈
없는 멤버 자리 비워두는 따수운 레드벨벳.jpg | 인스티즈
없는 멤버 자리 비워두는 따수운 레드벨벳.jpg | 인스티즈

Their hearts are as beautiful as their facesㅠㅠㅠ


-That's very heart-warming and cute..

-They seem to be very close with each other..

-Oh Gosh, my babiesㅠㅠ I wish I could be their friends..

-My babies are really kindㅠㅠㅠ

-That's so cuteㅠㅠ

-The absent member must be really touched to see this..ㅠㅠ

-I wonder if Red Velvet is lacking in anythingㅠㅠ They're really beautiful, I think I might die...

-It's so cute how they even hug the empty space next to themㅠㅠ

-It's a really warm sight to see Yeri hugging the empty space that's used to be Joy's space..

-Hul.. That's cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-Their fans would melt because of their warmness at this rate..

-My babies are very kind and nice..ㅠㅠ You just can't help but adore them..ㅠㅠ

-This is why I love Red Velvet..

-That's very cute.. and nice to see.. They're very kindㅠㅠㅠ

-Oh Gosh.. That's very kind of themㅠㅠㅠ

-All of them seem to have a really nice personalityㅠㅠ They're not only beautiful, but also very kindㅠㅠㅠ

-Look at Yerimㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Don't you think Red Velvet is just too adorable to be real?ㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com