Klook.com

Monday, July 24, 2017

,

Am I the only one who likes Exo's new song even though I'm not their fan?

I'm writing this post because I saw a post talking about how Exo's songs are actually not that good, but it becomes famous because they have a lot of fans who talk about it.. Am I the only non-fan who's really into this song?

Honestly, I've never listened to this genre before so it sounded so-so to me, at first.. But look at me now, I can't stop listening to that song for the whole day;; I think their songs get more addicting the more you listen to itㅠㅠ

I also thought the same thing about Lotto.. But now I always watch Lotto M/V whenever it comes up in the recommended videos bar in Youtube..ㅋㅋㅋ

Shimmie shimmie Kokobop~


+) Here's a proof that I'm not an Exo-L..

[+522][-103]

1. [+140][-4] Me too.. I'm a Melody and I can't stop listening to Exo's song because it sounds really great..

2. [+125][-3] I first listened their song in a restaurant, and the song got stuck inside my head so I searched it on internet and found out it's actually Exo's song.. I like the song..

3. [+124][-3] I'm not an Exo-L but honestly, I like that kind of songs..

4. [+60][-0] Do we really have to post proofs that we're not Exo-Ls just to say that we like Exo-L's songs?? Antis, why are you so complicated..

5. [+55][-0] Hey, I'm a Wannable.. My favorite side-tracks of their latest album is Walk on Memories.. It's a really great song..

6. [+46][-0] I'm also a non-fan who likes Ko Ko Bop!! The performance for 'The Eve' looks very cool as well~

7. [+34][-1] The song is quite fine for me.. That song is very great to listen in summer.. 

8. [+32][-0] I'm a non-fan and the songs they released totally match my kind of music so I've been listening to it a lot lately..

9. [+29][-0] You guys are very nice for uploading the proofs just to say that you like Exo's songs..

10. [+27][-0] I'm currently listening to it right now..
trazy.com