Klook.com

Monday, July 31, 2017

, , , ,

Are there any idols whose voices are just totally your type?

For me it's Exo's Baekhyun and Black Pink's Rose..
I fell in love with Baekhyun's voice after listening to Take You Home and Beautiful..
His voice sounds very warm and is very comfortable to listen to.. While for Rose's voice, I don't think I need to explain more.. I just like it so freaking much..
What about you guys?


[+89][-5]

1. [+110][-7] Ah.. So you like Baekhyun's? I like Kyungsoo's voice! His voice sounds similar with Baekhyun, but a little bit deeper and softerㅠㅠ It feels like I could melt into a big poodle whenever I hear his voice..<3 

2. [+94][-9] If the main vocals of Exo are Baekhyun, Chen, and D.O, then the kings of unique vocals in SM are Suho and Chanyeol.. They have the type of voices that will stuck inside your mind after listening for it once..

3. [+91][-8] Strangely, I like Suho and Chanyeol's voice in Exo.. They have a very unique voice, oh and also Onew and Lee Hongki..

4. [+32][-1] Whoa.. Both of them have voices that I really like.. I also like Exo D.O and Red Velvet Joy's voices as well..

5. [+30][-3] Whoa.. There are a lot of comments praising Exo here.. It's actually really fun to listen to Exo's songs through earphones, each of them have different and unique voices, it's really fun to try to tell them apart from their voices while listening to their songs..ㅋㅋ For female idols, Red Velvet's Joy and Lovelyz's Kei are my favorite..

6. [+28][-0] It's D.O when it comes to unique vocal, and it's unique vocal when it comes to D.O

7. [+27][-0] I like deep voices like Chanyeol's..ㅠㅠ

8. [+26][-0] I like Baekhyun's voice too.. I f*cking like that part in Don't Go where he goes like, 'Like a waltz~'

9. [+25][-1] Exo's Suho..

10. [+23][-0] Honestly, I was really surprised when I first heard BTS V's voice.. His voice is really deeper than I thought, I originally didn't like that kind of voice but I guess I've changed.. The more I listen to his voice, the more I fall in love with it..
trazy.com