Klook.com

Friday, July 28, 2017

,

Honestly speaking, do you think yourself is pretty?

When you think about it! Upvote if you think you're pretty, downvote if you think you're not.
If you sometimes feel pretty and ugly, then vote for the one that you often feel


[+570][-436]

1. [+101][-2] People always say that they think their selves are ugly in front of other people, but honestly deep inside their hearts they consider their selves as quite good-looking.. Especially when they look in the mirror, the narcissism gets worse..

2. [+59][-2] When I look in the mirror I usually either think 'Hmm.. Not bad' or 'I'm so f*cking pretty'..

3. [+56][-2] My bare face looks reeeeally ugly but I become a different person when I have make up on..

4. [+35][-0] Am I the only one who sincerely thinks that myself is ugly?

5. [+23][-0] It depends.. Sometimes I look really pretty until the point I can't stop looking at my own reflection in the mirror, and the other times I just look so freaking uglyㅋㅋ And my friends agree with that.. How is this even possible?ㅋㅋ

6. [+12][-0] I always admire my self whenever I see the mirror.. Because I look so freaking uglyㅜㅜ But sometimes, I do look pretty..

7. [+11][-0] I personally think I'm pretty.. But I have a 'vague' kind of beauty.. If I dress up, I can flirt with any guys I see, but if I don't, I look like a beggar..

8. [+10][-1] I have a 'man' kind of face.. F*ck.. I would look handsome if I was a man, but I'm not.. So..

9. [+8][-2] Honestly, there are a lot of beautiful girls in Pann.. But they always claim theirselves as fat, ugly, etc..ㅠㅠ

10. [+6][-0] Sometimes I feel fabulous but when I go out, my self-esteem hits the floor..
trazy.com