Klook.com

Thursday, July 27, 2017

,

How much make up do you usually apply on daily basis?

I do everything besides fake eyelashes and highlighter..


[+16][-4]

1. [+37][-8] Are there any people who doesn't do make up..?

2. [+25][-2] I only apply foundation and lip tint.. And by foundation, I mean suncream and BB Cream..

3. [+16][-1] Cushion, eyebrows, lip tint, blush on..

4. [+10][-0] I only apply sun cream and lip tint..

5. [+8][-0] Sun cream + lip tint..

6. [+4][-0] Same.. I also do everything besides fake eyelashes and highlighter..

7. [+2][-1] I only do my eye make up.. A little bit heavy just like how the beauty youtuber, Rena, usually does her eye make up and does the rest only when she feels like it..

8. [+2][-0] Sun cream, concealer, eyebrows, eye shadow, eye liner, contouring, highlighter, and lipstick..

9. [+2][-0] Lip tint and that's all..

10. [+1][-2] Contact lenses, foundation, powder, eyebrows, eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara, lipstick, contouring..

trazy.com