Klook.com

Friday, July 28, 2017

,

I think Somi is living her life really well

She's still young and yet she's already doing everything that she wants, she lives a really fun live and she seems to have a really happy familyㅠㅠㅠ I feel jealous of her whenever I see her Instagram..


[+370][-15]

1. [+128][-2] I'm jealous of her as well.. Her dreams have already come true, she has a lot of money and will earn more in the future. Not to mention that the public really loves herㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+90][-2] Agree..ㅋㅋㅋ Somi's family is very delightful and harmonious.. I'm so f*cking jealous of her..

3. [+57][-134] That's the result of all of the hard-work she has been doing so far.. I bet she's still busy training even in this second.. The time she spends to play, update her IG is nothing compared the time she spends to practice, diet, work out, taking care of her family, matching herself with the public's standarts, etc.. She's living a life that's extremely more tiring than other people.. It's true that it looks like she's living  a really nice life, but I'm not jealous of her because I don't think I can handle that kind of life as well as she does.. I respect her..

4. [+42][-2] There's no end once you start comparing yourself to other people..

5. [+34][-0] One thing that I'm the most jealous of her is the fact that she's still young.. I wouldn't be this jealous if I was the same age with her.. She's still in her 10s, her 20s is still yet to come and yet she's already that successful.. It's my first time being jealous of a celebrity in my life..ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+32][-0] She has been pretty since the moment she was born, she's bilingual, she has a beautiful body, she has a good dancing skills.. Wouldn't it be weird if she doesn't live a successful life when she already got the complete package? She was born with it... I'm jealous of her..

7. [+16][-0] I want to live a life like hers, even if it's just for a dayㅠㅠ

8. [+14][-0] Isn't her dad a really amazing person?? Judging from what I've seen, her family seems to be rich.. People always say that 'Money isn't everything' but we all know that we will have a nice life if we have a lot of money..

9. [+14][-0] That's what I've been thinking as well.. She seems to be really happy, not to mention that she has a good relationship with her family..

10. [+10][-0] Sixteen, Produce 101, Girls Next Door.. She has done it all and yet she's only 17 years old..
trazy.com