Klook.com

Friday, July 21, 2017

,

It is indeed true that we get jealous of people who are pretty

I thought it wasn't jealousy.. There's this super gorgeous kid next to my class.. Sometimes, I find myself thinking 'It must be really nice to be pretty like her', 'I wonder how will she look like if she removes her make up', 'Is she just acting pretty..?' and without myself knowing, I feel really inferior..


[+200][-22]

1. [+138][-78] Well, I think myself is quite pretty so I don't really feel jealous..

2. [+125][-1] For me, it's more like envious than jealousy.. I would think something like, 'It must be really nice to be pretty like her..' etc..

3. [+81][-2] I hate myself when I do thatㅠㅠㅠ I hate to find myself comparing my face to their pretty faces..

4. [+39][-0] Being jealous is normal. What I hate the most is those people who act all friendly and kind, and bad mouth somebody else behind their backs in order to express their own jealousy..

5. [+18][-1] For me, I would be more envious rather than jealous.. Then I make them as my role models or wannabe..

6. [+14][-0] Isn't it just because you guys are lacking of self-esteem? The only thing that comes into my mind whenever I see pretty girls are, 'Whoa.. She's really pretty..' and that's the end.. I don't know what should I be jealous of about that..

7. [+12][-1] No matter how beautiful a person is, I have never thought about how they look if they remove their make up or if they're just acting pretty.. I'm just not curious at all.. It's their bodies, it's their faces and it doesn't have nothing to do with me.. I think the OP has a really low self-esteem..

8. [+12][-1] I don't get jealous of them, I just think something like 'Whoa.. She's living in a whole different world'.. etc..

9. [+9][-1] It's because you guys are still teenagers.. All you care about is your looks, your mindset will change once you grow up..

10. [+9][-0] Whoa.. I have never thought of something like that..
trazy.com