Klook.com

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

, ,

Just a non-fan who likes Ko Ko Bop

I'm an Army and I can proof you that I'm not lying. I really like Reggae Pop so I had to stop streaming to BTS' songs to listen to all of the tracks in Exo's newest album.

Their songs are seriously so good ㄷ ㄷ

I knew that the vocal line of Exo is really good at singing, but I didn't know they were this good.. (not in a bad way). I seriously like their songs..ㅠㅠ From the intro, the beat, etc.. Everything is really unique and new. 

Out of all the side tracks, I personally like 'What U Do?' the most.. Even though I also like 'The Eve'.. Wait, no. I personally think all of the side tracks in this album would do well if it was the title trackㄷㄷ

And I just read an article about Exo's comeback earlier and I saw a lot of people mentioning BTS in that article.. Honestly, I've never clicked on an Exo article before so I don't know about this.. I've only seen Exo's fans being rude by comparing Exo to BTS in BTS related articles, etc. I didn't know that BTS' fans also do the same. I was very shocked to see the amount of immature and rude comments in that article, and there was nothing I could do besides reporting those comments.

I'm really upset to know that the relationship between these two fandoms is suck but.. what did the artists and their songs do wrong? I just simply think it's because both BTS and Exo are superstars, and decide to ignore the negative comments. 

I have to go to stream BTS's songs so I couldn't stream much, but I promise I'm going to watch their MV later when I get homeㅋㅋ
Anyway, fighting. I have a feeling Exo will hit big this time!

[+595][-46]

1. [+142][-3] Whoa.. I can totally relate to this..ㅋㅋ I once clicked a BTS related article before, it was about them getting a billboard awards, and it was no different with the situation in Exo related articlesㅋㅋ Anyway, thank you for streaming to Exo's songs~ BTS will hit big as well!

2. [+135][-2] Thank you so much!! Exo's side tracks are all really good, so please listen to every single of them!! I recommend you to listen to Forever and Going Crazy~ I wish BTS all the best!~

3. [+121][-2] Thank you so much for listening to Exo's songs.. I also wish BTS' next comeback to hit big as well~

4. [+29][-0] Leaving this gif here because the comments are really nice to see~~
사용자첨부이미지

5. [+23][-0] Thank you! Your favorite group will hit big as well~

6. [+20][-0] I used to see BTS in a negative light before but after seeing them doing great in the US, I can't help but admire them~~ I hope there will be no misunderstandings between our fandoms in the future..

7. [+20][-0] I really love the atmosphere in the comment section..

8. [+20][-0] F*ck, I like BTS' songs as wellㅠㅠㅠ But I just can't say it to other peopleㅠㅠㅠ I don't know whyㅠ Anyway, thank you so much, OPㅠㅠ

9. [+14][-0] Thank youㅠㅠ I will be praying for BTS to hit big in their next comeback!

10. [+14][-0] Thank youㅠㅠ I hope BTS will hit big as well in their next comeback!
trazy.com