Klook.com

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

, , ,

Kim Jonghyun has gotten so much brighter after coming back to Nu'estㅋㅋㅋ

This one gif explains it all..
I didn't know that he was this cute when I watched the show..ㅠㅠㅠ
People would've thought he was the youngest member of the group..ㅠㅠ So freaking cuteㅠㅠ

Please listen to 'If You' a lot<3<3

[+844][-17]

1. [+234][-2] Look at how Kang Dongho closed his eyes, looks like he regrets his decision to do that..ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+187][-0] Someone said it's called 'The Gradation of Aegyo'ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+173][-0] The level of their aegyos from left to right: 0213ㅋㅋㅋ Jonghyun is very cute and so is Kang Donghoㅋㅋ

4. [+71][-0] I don't know much since I'm not a fan of them, but judging from all the Nu'est related posts on Pann these days, Jonghyun looks really different than how he used to act during Produce 101ㅋㅋㅋ He looks very mature during the show, the looks in his eyes says how many hardships has he went through after all this time..ㅋㅋㅋ But look at him now.. What's with those hand gesturesㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+52][-0] Why does Aron look so funny to me?ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+48][-0] Jonghyun-ah.. How could you endure it all during Produce 101?ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+44][-0] A gif of Jonghyun being excited when he was told to do the 'Oppa and I' with Aronㅋㅋㅋ You guys are the oppas...

8. [+37][-1] They all look very happyㅋㅋㅋ Kings of being cutie..

9. [+36][-1] He always do everything to avoid doing aegyo.. But he's actually really good at it.. Princess Dongho..

10. [+35][-0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ?? I seriously had no idea that Jonghyun was that cute.. I'm really shockedzㅋㅋ
trazy.com