Klook.com

Saturday, July 15, 2017

, ,

'Knowing Brother' Wendy reveals that she once cut her tongue with her father's razor



-Huk..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. I don't even want to imagine it..ㅠㅠ

-Wait a second.. My tongue aches just by imagining it..

-Hul..ㅠㅠ It hurts me just by imagining about it..

-Same.. I was once rushed to ER because I tried to imitate my father by shaving my chin..

-Me too.. I once shaved my philtrum after seeing my father did it..

-My older sister did the same..ㅋㅋ She thought the razor was soft..ㅋㅋㅋ

-My younger sibling once shaved her own eyebrows because she wanted to follow what our father did..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. I was once rushed to ER for the same reason..

-For me, I shaved my bangs with my father's electronic razor..ㅋㅋㅋ I didn't know it could cut my hair smoothly like that..ㅋㅋ

-Wait a minute.. Her tongue?? She shaved her tongue???

-Hul.. That must be really painful..

-Huk.. That's really dangerous..

-Tongue..??

-For me, I used to shave my cheeks because I wanted to copy what my father did..ㅠㅠ

-By the way, she looks really pretty..

-Hul..ㅠㅠ Maybe she thought the razor was a tongue cleaner..?ㅠㅠ
trazy.com