Klook.com

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

, ,

Look at BTS' Jungkook..ㅠㅠ

Exit this page if you don't like to see any Jeon Jungkook related posts.

First of all, there's this idol that I've been really into these days..ㅠㅠ
And that's Jeon Jungkook..ㅠㅠ His physical figure will explain it all..

Yes, I'm bragging about how nice his physical figure isㅠㅠ FYI, the second and the third picture was taken back then before he turned into an adult.. And I really like his expression in the second picture..ㅠㅠ Sometimes, he looks manly.. And the other times, he looks like a babyㅠㅠ
He really does look like a bunnyㅠㅠ

Look at the image gap between this picture and the picture above itㅠㅠ

And this is a gif that will explain his real personalityㅠㅠ

This is the only gif that I can find. The staffs were cleaning all the trashes that idols left after eating snacks or drinking water, and Jungkook helped them..ㅠㅠ This is when I started to think 'Ah.. This kid is going to turn into something big one day..'ㅠㅠ

And the last one is his singing skills.
You will realize that he has a decent singing skills after listening to the video, your ears will melt because of his sweet voiceㅠㅠ He's good at singing and it hurts my heart to see people hating on his singing skillsㅠㅠ I mean, his voice is a true gem.. And he can even reach high notes easilyㅠㅠ

Anyway, I'm writing this post while hoping for you guys to adore him and not hate him too much..
I will end this post with loads of Jungkook's gift, bye!

[+366][-27]

1. [+68][-2] Thank you for adoring him ^ㅁ^
사용자첨부이미지

2. [+62][-2] I know right.. His physical figure is seriously no joke..
사용자첨부이미지

3. [+48][-3] Kookie..
사용자첨부이미지

4. [+30][-1] I'm a non-fan who enjoys watching their practice videos and I admit that he really does look outstanding.. At first, I thought he was only good-looking but turns out that he's also the main vocal of the group, and even good at dancing and sports.. I started to watch Army Bomb too these days, am I going to end up joining the fandom at this rate..?

5. [+21][-1] Jungkook is indeed the best..
사용자첨부이미지

6. [+19][-1] Kookie is the real epitome of Beagle Guy..

7. [+14][-1] Jeon Jungkook is an all-rounder..

8. [+8][-0] I'm a non-fan and I admit that he's an all rounder.. He's handsome, has a nice physical figure, talented, and even good at sports.. It's not easy to be good at everything, but look at him.. He's amazing..

9. [+8][-0] I'm waiting for BTS' comeback.. When will it happen..

10. [+7][-1] <3
사용자첨부이미지
trazy.com