Klook.com

Saturday, July 29, 2017

,

Six ugly brothers

I'm not accepting any shields, get lost.
I would've liked them if they were handsomeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+33][-267]

1. [+85][-2] I'm laughing at your attempt to hate on these guys for their visuals..

2. [+75][-2] Judging by how the OP even puts Ong Sungwoo and Hwang Minhyun in this list, it's just ridiculous..

3. [+36][-3] You're using Sungwoon's predebut picture here, huh?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seems like you can't hate on his current looksㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+18][-0] 

5. [+13][-1] Are you trying to say that Hwang Minhyun looks ugly in that picture?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+13][-0] I'm a Daniel's fan but here I am, laughing because of how pathetic you are for trying to drag down Minhyun's visual..

7. [+11][-0] All of Wanna One's members are precious.. Would you mind to stop paying attention to them if you don't like them?

8. [+10][-1] Here's a press picture of Daniel~~ I think you need to take a look at your reflection in the mirror first..

9. [+9][-0] My fellow Wannables, let's just ignore this postㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Each of Wanna One's members are handsome and precious, I love them..

10. [+8][-0] An unedited press picture..
trazy.com