Klook.com

Thursday, July 27, 2017

,

Wanna One in the middle of shooting for Superman is Back

L-R: Yoon Jisung, Ong Sungwoo, Kang Daniel, Park Jihoon

They're going to guest in Daebak's family part.
It is said that they've finished the whole shooting now.


-Huk.. I thought Yoon Jisung was the guy with blue shirt, I was really surprised..

-Maybe this is the reason why they were seen buying some toys..?

-I'm happy that I get to see the boys on TV really often, but I think they need some time to restㅜㅜ

-Daniel, let's get married.. Look at his shoulders, oh gosh..

-Hul.. I can't believe this, Jihoon-ah..

-Where did these pictures come from..?? Was it taken by some sasaeng fans?

-Even the back of Jihoon's head looks really cute.. A baby is taking care of another baby, it must be really cute..

-Whoa..ㅠㅠㅠ Just a bunch of babies playing around with another babyㅠㅠ

-I can't believe we will get to see Ong and Daebak in one frame...ㅠㅠㅠ

-Oh!! It's Kang Daniel!!ㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. I knew they would guest in a show, but I didn't know it would be this soon..

-They've already become superstars now..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. They look so cute..ㅠㅠ

-I'm looking forward to this episode..ㅠㅠ

-You did a great job, guysㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. Daniel is just holding Daebak's hand but why does it look really cute?ㅠㅠㅠ

-Look at the difference between their physical figures with the babyㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. I haven't watched this show for a really long time..

-I can't even all of their cuteness added up together..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Daebak is so smallㅠㅠ So cute..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com