Klook.com

Monday, July 31, 2017

,

What do you think about homosexual?

I don't like it, but of course, I've never shown that I don't like it in the public.
I dislike it even more after watching Korean Queer Festival.. You can't  expect everyone to support homosexual, but there are some people who keep on forcing us to not hate homosexual, which makes me dislike it even more.
But I know, discriminating and violating somebody just because they're a homosexual is not a right thing to do.
What do you guys think about it?


[+157][-225]

1. [+262][-16] I've never thought about it..ㅋㅋㅋ I mean, why do we have to care about somebody else's love story? I don't get it..

2. [+202][-26] Who are you to say things like this? If you don't like it then just ignore them..ㅋㅋ You're such a busybody.. I don't think we have to interfere their life and tell them what to and not to do..

3. [+181][-16] Who are we to judge about them?ㅋㅋㅋ This kind of post can offend homosexuals out there, we have no rights to tell them what to and not to do..

4. [+66][-10] Who are you to make people upvote and downvote this post based on homosexuals?ㅋㅋㅋ You're the worst person I've ever seen this year.. You should make the same post about heterosexuals then..

5. [+38][-8] I hope you know that by saying you hate them, means that you've violated them verbally..

6. [+36][-5] But guys, do you seriously think that you have every rights to judge about somebody else's love whether if it's appropriate or not??

7. [+31][-3] Honestly, I was homophobic. I've always thought that homosexuals usually only have friends on internet and no friends in real life.. But then, there's this my friend who's really smart, kind, and working hard in order to achieve her dream and then she suddenly admitted that she's a homosexual.. That's when it hit me hard, that homosexuals are humans as well..

8. [+14][-1] Whatever, but now that you say it, let me say one thing. I hate homophobics, they seem to be very ignorant and narrow-minded.. I can say that, right?? You can't expect everyone to like homophobics..

9. [+10][-1] Our opinions don't matter at all, but honestly.. I don't think it's a negative thing.

10. [+9][-1] This kind of post proves that our country is still left far behindㅋㅋㅋ Has anyone told you that they hate you just because you're straight?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Then why do homosexuals have to go through that? 


trazy.com