Klook.com

Sunday, July 30, 2017

,

What is your ideal type? (Celebrities names are prohibited)

I really like sexy men who are into music, but there are barely any students who looks like that so I currently like boys who are good at sports, smart, and act like a model student, but is also very out going and friendly at the same time.
And also boys who look nice when they smile..


[+125][-5]

1. [+374][-6] Young and rich, handsome and tall..

2. [+244][-4] Guys who look so f*cking sexy when they have their poker faces on, but look like a fool and have a cute eye-smile when they smile..

3. [+142][-1] Men who have a very sexy and deep voice..ㅠㅠ Back then, I don't care about anything else as long as they're handsome. But these days, I'm really attracted by sexy menㅠ

4. [+62][-1] Guys who have monolids and slightly slanted eyes..? I really like guys who have this 'erotic' looks in them..ㅠㅠ I'm a pervert..ㅠㅠ

5. [+54][-0] Guys who don't curse and have a really good manners..

6. [+48][-0] Men who respect women. Men who are weak to the weak ones and strong to the strong ones.

7. [+38][-0] There are a lot of comments that's just very detailed, by any chance.. Are you describing your own crush??

8. [+34][-1] A guy who likes me and his feelings towards me would never change, even though he sometimes nag me, he takes a good care of me and on top of that he's kind, handsome, and looks a little bit fierce = Tomoe

9. [+28][-0] Guys who look handsome in his own unique way.. 

10. [+23][-0] Playful guys who are thoughtful and not immature..
trazy.com