Klook.com

Friday, July 21, 2017

, , , , , , ,

Which idol from China is the most handsome?

1. Wanna One's Lai Guan Lin

2. Exo's ex-member Luhan

3. NCT 127's Win Win

4. Seventeen's Jun

Four of them are handsome, but in my personal opinion, Luhan is a wall..

[+67][-44]

1. [+154][-39] I've seen Seventeen in person and Jun is very handsome, it doesn't even make sense.. I immediately look up his name on searching engine once I arrived at home after seeing him in person..

2. [+150][-4] Isn't Lai Guan Lin from Taiwan?

3. [+135][-30] The gif of Win Win that I saved even though I'm not his fan.. He's really handsome..

4. [+67][-10] Jun is the most handsome, in my opinion.. He's a little bit underrated but he's so freaking handsome.. His facial features are very sharp, his face is really small, and he has a really nice body proportions..ㄷㄷㄷㄷ

5. [+53][-7] For me, it's Seventeen's Jun..

6. [+53][-10] Win Win is so freaking handsome.. He's a wall..

7. [+49][-5] I personally think Jun doesn't get much attention for his looks.. One day, my friend showed off about the new Seventeen's album she just bought and I was very surprised to see Jun.. I didn't know any other visual besides Vernon.. I didn't know Jun was actually that handsome..

8. [+48][-8] Moon Junhui!!!

9. [+45][-4] Jun is really handsome..

10. [+41][-5] Thank you for mentioning Win Win.. He's indeed very handsome~
trazy.com