Klook.com

Friday, July 28, 2017

Why do women tend to wear lipstick more than lip tint when they become adult?

This high school student is very curious about that.


-Because my make up grows thicker as I grow older..ㅎㅎ

-Because the color of lip tint gets removed really quick, so I ended up using lipstick instead..

-I don't think all grown-up women only use lipstick.. We use both!! What I like the most about lipstick is that the colors don't fade out easily like how lip tint does..

-I usually mix them together.. Lip tint doesn't apply really well on my upper lips, thoughㅠㅠ

-I've always liked lipstick more than lip tint..

-I like lipstick more than lip tint, so I naturally use lipstick more than lip tint..

-I'm not an adult, but I personally like lipstick..

-I hate the stickiness of lip tint, that's why I use matte lipstick..

-Lipstick doesn't get removed as quick as lip tint does..

-Because lipstick has various colors..? Lip tint only has red, pink, and orange..

-I'm a grown-up woman but I always use lip tint..

-Because lip tint can't be applied like how I want it to be..

-I've always used lipstick since I was in middle school.. I don't know how to use lip tint, I always end up ruining my lips..ㅠㅠ

-My lips have a lot of wrinkle so I prefer to use lip tint.. 

-You know that feeling you get when you apply lip tint? I really hate it.. That's why I prefer lipstick..

-I have a lot of reasons and one of them is because lip tint has no taste..

-What a cute questionㅋㅋㅋㅋ I use bothㅋㅋㅋ

-I hate that scent that lipstick has..
trazy.com