Klook.com

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

, ,

Crazy.. This guy from Produce 101 might go blind...

Do you remember Kim Yongjin?

He used to be a hot topic back then because of his parents made a brochure to promote him and even handed it out personally

My heart ached really bad to see this post..
I got fully cut out in both 1st and 2nd episode..
Was I even alive..ㅠㅠ Was I even there..?ㅠㅠ
+) But still, thank you to all who helped me to reach #84 despite the lack of screen time.
I feel really sorry and bad for my family.. What should I do..

And today, he uploaded a post saying about how he received a diagnosis of glaucoma..
'Glaucoma at 21 years old.. I'm really unfortunate.. I just hope I don't go blind..'

[+1,141][-21]

1. [+297][-2] I know right.. I feel really sorry towards him whenever I see him..
'Ah, and one more thing, I often search up my name! I often read comments about me, and sometimes I get curious so I look up my name on searching engines and when I find a positive posts about me, I'd smile really widely and my heart would flutter really hard!! And I promise I won't go through any plastic surgeries anymore, I admit that I was wrong for doing that, please don't hate me too much.. But seriously, I've never done my jaw and lips (??).. Even though I did the other things beside those.. Thank you so much!!'

2. [+249][-21] There must be a lot of people who find him likable, though..

3. [+238][-3] It breaks my heart to see this.. I can't imagine how sad his parents are, they love him more than anything.. Which can already be seen from how they even personally handed out the brochures to promote him..

4. [+107][-1] Glaucoma won't cause blindness if it was discovered at an early stage, his eye sight can get worse as he receives treatment, but it won't cause blindness..ㅠㅠ But it can cause blindness if it was discovered late..ㅠㅠ I hope he's still in the early stage..ㅠㅠ I just want him to be healthy..ㅠㅠ

5. [+100][-0] I heard he did plastic surgery because he felt insecure with how he looks.. I can't imagine how hurt and wounded he is when people call him a monster just because he did plastic surgeries..

6. [+95][-0] I saw him in person during Produce 101 Rehearsal and he rolled down the car's window and greeted the fans (Most of the trainees didn't do that).. The fans screamed and he looked very happy until the rate that he didn't know what to do..ㅠㅠ I can totally feel his sincerity..

7. [+82][-0] My heart aches whenever I see himㅠㅠㅠ
I was walking down the street and saw Woojin doing a performance.. It's so fascinating.. I wanted to greet him but I couldn't since it was too crowded, all I could do was to watch him from afar..ㅋㅋㅋ As expected from our Maknae On Top, he's literally the best when it comes to live performance. #TheEastLight

8. [+77][-5] ㅠㅠㅠ I'm literally tearing up right now..
The world looks blurry and my head hurts..ㅜㅜ It's weird..

9. [+67][-0] God is very cold-hearted and unfair..

10. [+58][-0] Hul..ㅠㅠ I remember how he wrote a letter for Minki when he got eliminated, I felt really thankful for thatㅠㅠ How could he has gone so much unfortunate things at a young age..ㅠㅠ He must've been deeply wounded from all the negative responses he got from the public during Produce 101..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com