Klook.com

Friday, August 4, 2017

,

F*ck.. I've gotten rid of my feelings towards my crush..

My crush and I worked in the same group assignment and just when I thought he looked cute like a puppy when he was sleepy, he yawned so f*cking widely and I swear I have never smelled something like that before..

It smells like he has never brushed his teeth in his life + the odor of all people in this world + the smell of people's head when they haven't washed their hair for a month.. It was so f*cking disgusting that I went frozen for a second. And I decided to get rid of my feelings towards him from this second on, f*ck.

I will never be able to forget that smell..
The gif pretty much explains how I looked like when he yawned.


[+132][-0]

1. [+30][-0] The reason why I got rid of my feelings towards my crush is because he sent a dick pic to my friend;; I can't even explain how shocked I was at the time..

2. [+22][-2] I heard that people who have severe bad breath actually have problems with their digestive system!! There's someone in my class who has a really bad breath, so I told her, 'You know that you should brush your tongue too, right?', and she said that she has always had a problem with her digestive system since a young age. She even went through surgeries and numerous treatments for it. For your information!

3. [+12][-1] It only takes one second for someone to totally lose all feelings towards the other person..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+8][-0] I go to the same cram school with my crush and he was sitting near to me that day. I purposely dropped my eraser in order to gain attention from him, I bent down to take the eraser and I smelled something like.. rotten egg + kimchi.. I was very flustered that I couldn't breathe properly, turns out that it was my crush's fart.. I had no idea that there's another person who has worse fart than mine.. That's how my one sided love naturally ended..

5. [+7][-0] I once liked a guy in 3rd grade of middle school, but we both involved in a big fight and I ended up having no feelings towards him at all.. Me and my friends arranged a meeting after we graduate and I was very surprised to see him. He didn't properly shave his mustache, it looked like a mess, and he also had a lot of acne scars on his face. I was f*cking taken aback and lost all of my feelings towards him..
trazy.com