Klook.com

Sunday, August 13, 2017

, , ,

How a male idol tries to prevent himself from getting involved in dating rumors

Q: The characteristics that suit Minhyun's ideal type the most are..?
Skin = Girls with fair skin / tanned skin
Height = 150~160 / 160~170 / 170~
Eyelids = Double eyelids / monolids
Age = Younger / same age / older

(He ticks them all)


-Hurray, Minhyun's ideal type is me~ It's me~

-That's a nice way to respond to such questionㅋㅋㅋ I personally hope people would stop asking questions like that to idols..

-He behaves like a 6-years old idol he is..

-Oh My God.. That's totally me.. It literally describes myself, omg!!

-He's a pro-idol..ㅋㅋㅋ

-This is seriously so cute..ㅋㅋㅋ That's very cool of him..

-Did that fan ask the same questions to all of Wanna One's members?ㅋㅋㅋ I've seen a picture of Bae Jinyoung answering the same questionㅋㅋㅋ

-That is a very trashy questionㅋㅋㅋ Did she really line up for hours just to ask that??

-It's so cute how he's very considerate towards his fans..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Good job, Minhyun-ahㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He already said it before.. He doesn't matter as long as you have a head..ㅋㅋㅋ

-This is why I love Minhyunㅠㅠ

-He's really witty..ㅋㅋㅋ

-He's such a cutie..ㅋㅋㅋ

-He once said his ideal type in a show and some fans were very sad and down to hear it because they didn't fit his ideal type, he felt really bad for them and since then he always says that his ideal type is someone who has a headㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com