Klook.com

Friday, August 11, 2017

,

I had a conversation with IUㅠㅠㅠ

Whoa.. I'm rxeally.. Whoa.. I'm rxeally a big fan of IU
Whoa.. Guys I just had a conversrdsation with IU..
IU just had a meal in Hannam-dong, Seoul.
Guys, I'm a really bif dan of IU.
And it's a little bit rude to keep on following her and ask for a picture..



I'm already happy enough just to see her backㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ유ㅏㅠㅠ
Right now I..ㅠㅠ Ah..퓨ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I can't believe I just met IU..ㅠㅠ
ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅍ퓨Ahㅠㅠ퓨ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I like IU so freaking much..
She's so freaking small, her skin looks really fair, and her eyes are really big.. 
She's the prettiest woman in this world..
I said "I enjoy 'Hyorin's Guesthouse really wellㅠ'ㅠㅠㅠ
And she replied, 'Yes~ㅎㅎ' and smiled at me..ㅠㅠㅠ Guys, seriously..
IU.. is so freaking niceㅠㅠㅠ And so freaking prettyㅠㅠㅠ
ㅡㅠㅠㅠㅠWhoaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love herㅠㅠ

And the person next to her seems to be her manager

[+431][-24]

1. [+73][-6] I'm really jealous of you..

2. [+53][-5] I've seen her in person before, in Hite Festival that was held in Busan.. She looks so freaking beautiful in real life..ㅠㅠ

3. [+45][-4] IUUUUU IIIIUUUㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+17][-2] Crazy..ㅠㅠ Isn't that the clothes that she wore after performing in Yonsei Univ. before heading to Jeju Island.. Ah.. I'm really jealous of you ㅜㅜㅜ

5. [+16][-3] Crazy.. I'm an UAENA and I'm so freaking jealous of you..ㅠㅠ

6. [+15][-1] Is that her manager? Anyway, I'm really jealous of you.. I'm a also a big fan of IU..ㅠㅠ But please go to Enter-talk, people will leave bad comments if you don't..

7. [+12][-1] Whoa.. You're so luckyㅠㅠ I heard she looks like a beautiful fairy in real life..

8. [+9][-0] You're really lucky.. I've been a fan of IU for 6 years but I have never seen her in person at all..

9. [+6][-3] Whoa.. I really want to see her in person, even if it's just for once.. I wonder how beautiful she looks in person..

10. [+6][-1] I want to see her too..ㅜㅜㅜㅜ
trazy.com