Klook.com

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

,

Jessica, "The saddest moment in the past 10 years? My farewell with SNSD"




-Whoa.. She keeps on cosplaying as the victim until the very end..

-Whoa.. I literally got goosebumps all over my body, hul..

-Then why did she leave SNSD..?

-Whoa.. Isn't she crossing the lines way too far..?

-Guys, the reporter asked her about it.. She had no other choice beside answering to it..

-She's starting again..

-I thought the reporter asked about the saddest moment..?

-Whoa.. Is this the real life..?

-What is she talking about..

-That's very amazing of her..

-I'm sorry but.. Please just stop it..

-Why would she talk like that when she was the one who wanted to leave in the first place..? I'm not even a fan of SNSD but this is just really absurd..

-Her mental is stronger than I thought..

-Pardon me..??

-I was way sadder than you were..

-I think she's just doing this on purpose.. To annoy people..

-People would've thought she was kicked out from the group at this rate..
trazy.com