Klook.com

Sunday, August 13, 2017

, ,

Kang Daniel feels really sorry towards a fan until the rate he wouldn't let go of her hands


He accidentally splashed some water towards his fan and he felt really sorry towards her, he wouldn't let go of her hands.
And then he hurriedly asked the staffs for some tissuesㅠㅠ
(For me, I would've thanked him if he splashed water on me)

He was doing some aegyo in front of his fans and then accidentally nudged a bottle water which caused the water to spillㅋㅋㅋ

222.gif
The water splashed to the bag of the fan who was receiving autograph from the member next to him.
He felt really sorry and hurriedly clean up the mess quicklyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

..........I'm crying because I'm really jealous of that fan..ㅋㅋㅋ
LpyFm


-I like Kang Daniel..ㅠㅠ

-F*ck..ㅠㅠ This is why I love him..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. He held her hand..ㅋㅋㅋ I'm really jealous of her..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm jealous..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Look at how sweet he looked when he held her handㅠㅠ 

-If he splashed the water all of my body then he would've hugged me instead of just holding my hands, right?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Cute.. Cute..ㅠㅠㅠ He's such a cutie..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Was the fan fine though..? If I was her, I probably would've trembled so hard..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-F*ck..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHe's so f*cking cute..

-Kang Daniel, why are you doing this to me..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Me too..
gates-ice_Bill_Gates_wouldn_t_be_up_to_Zuck_s_cha

-Kang Daniel, me too..
tumblr_napwh4_LG2_M1tp9v8yo5_250

-Look at the comments..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My heart is beating so f*cking fast from reading this post..

-Ah.. I really like him these days..ㅠㅠ Just when I thought I'm done with the fangirl life..ㅠㅠ

-Was the fan doing fine, though?? If I were her, my heart would beat like crazy and I would've died on the spot right away..

-So cute..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com