Klook.com

Monday, August 7, 2017

, , ,

Looks like Hwang Minhyun knows the reason why the members like him a lot

I noticed this in the behind the scene video of Wanna One's album recording, that Hwang Minhyun is a very sweet and outgoing person.


Daehwi was talking about the jinx he has whenever he goes to records songs, and Hwang Minhyun immediately said 'Me too, me too' because he could relate to Daehwi and even did the fist bump with Daehwi.

And then Jinyoung asked Minhyun to do the fist bump with him tooㅋㅋ

And he was like, 'Nope'

But Jinyoung didn't give up and kept on trying

But Minhyun didn't even let him to wake up from crouching downㅋㅋㅋ

And then he laughed because Jinyoung was sulkingㅋㅋㅋ Look at that expression..

I fell hard for him when he started to pat Jinyoung's head who looked sleepy..
Both Jinyoung and Minhyun looked really cute.
What a nice sight to look at..

If you noticed, there are a lot of younger trainees who like to be around Hwang Minhyun during Produce 101.. If I were them, I would've liked him as well..ㅋㅋㅋ

I'm going to end this post with a picture of Daniel and Daehwi looking very comfortable leaning on Hwang Minhyun's body!ㅎㅎㅎ

[+970][-36]

1. [+184][-3] As I watch Wanna One Go, I came to realize why Yoo Seonho likes to cling on Minhyun and feels happier when he's with Minhyun. First of all, Hwang Minhyun has a really nice voice, and he always speaks in a friendly manner. On top of that, he always reacts to everything that the opponent says, and he also looks into the opponent's eyes with a very sweet look in his eyes. I think it would feel really nice to talk to him.. In this picture, Hwang Minhyun goes like 'Jjaehwan is here~~' and hugs Jaehwan as soon as he sees him, I feel happy just by looking at it. I like how witty he is, he has this strange charm that's just.. captivating..? Anyway, people like him would be popular no matter where they go.

2. [+157][-4] F*ck.. I'm not the only non-fan whose heart is beating really fast while reading this post, right?

3. [+139][-8] A magnet-like human, Hwang Minhyun.. How is he a Motae Solo?ㅋㅋㅋ (Someone who has never been in relationship in their life)

4. [+100][-1] But he's actually really talkativeㅋㅋㅋ Remember how he sat on the upper bed in the PD101's dorm, facing Kang Dongho, and talked non stop? The thing that Kim Jonghyun does before he goes to sleep is telling Hwang Minhyun to be quietㅋㅋㅋ It's so cute how he looks chic and quiet but is actually cute and good at giving reactions.. I think I'm gonna die..

5. [+79][-1] I used to have no interest in him since he looked chic and cold in the first episode of Produce 101, there wasn't much screen time of him talking too back then. But after watching their reality show and finding out how different he is from the first impression he left on me, I feel like I'm going to stan him in any time soon.. If you pay a close attention, all of Nu'est's members are very handsome, talented, and charming.. I don't get it why they couldn't get popular all this time..

6. [+75][-1] What a beautiful sight to look at.. Look at his physical figure in this gif..

7. [+73][-0] Hwang Minhyun.. He looks very classy and somehow reminds me of the typical men from metropolitan city who are just cranky and cold.. But when he smiles, he becomes a very lovely guy. Don't you think so? I think it shows that he was raised with a lot of love!! Like, just look at how he talks but his words have never wounded other people, how he often takes care of people around him, etc..

8. [+65][-1] Hwang Minhyun has this strong charms that has the ability to draw people in.. Maybe that's why he made it to the final line up despite the amount of screen time he got in the show. And look at how he puts his arms on Daehwi and Daniel's shoulders, and makes an eye-contact with Jinyoung in the last gif. So sweet~

9. [+52][-1] Seems like he also knows the reason why women love him..

10. [+47][-0] It's my first time seeing Daniel acting clingy towards another person..ㅋㅋ Anyway, Hwang Minhyun knows how to make the younger members feel comfortable around him..ㅋㅋ On top of that, he's also very playful and slightly clumsy, which makes it interesting to watch him..
trazy.com