Klook.com

Sunday, August 13, 2017

, ,

Mina loses more weight for her role as Han Yeseul's younger self in a drama

VOUBk
Zptxl
twsya
NAMNy

She really does look like an actress now..


-She looks like a different person..

-Drama..?

-Mina..?? Kang Mina..?? That Kang Mina from IOI that I know?

-Hul.. She looks pretty..

-She really did lose a lot of weight..

-Whoa.. I hope she would gain a little bit of weight on her face.. Or just, not lose any more weight..

-She looks so freaking beautiful.. She was already beautiful, but become even more beautiful after losing weight..

-Should've sent her to School 2017 instead..

-She's beautiful but she just looks really different from Han Yeseul..

-She looks gorgeous, I hope she's losing weight in a healthy wayㅠㅠ

-My bias since Produce 101 era..ㅠㅠ Mina is really lovelyㅠㅠ

-She's so freaking beautiful.. I usually have no interest in female idols, but she caught my attention..

-Oh~~ Our KkyuMina is going to debut as an actress!

-Mina has always been this beautiful~

-She keeps on getting prettier everytime I see her..

-She looks beautiful in an unique way..

-Is she going to debut as an actress now..?
trazy.com