Klook.com

Thursday, August 10, 2017

, , ,

NCT Dream, Mark steals attention as he releases his teaser "Dark hair.. Is this the real life?"


NCT dream, 마크의 티저 공개하며 시선 강탈 “흑발 실화?” | 인스티즈
NCT dream 마크 / NCT  네이버 브이앱 채널 방송 캡처



-He looks handsome..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Lee Minhyung, I love you..ㅠㅠ

-Dreamies!! This is awesome..ㅠㅠㅠ

-He looks like Exo's Do Kyungsoo..

-I love Mark Lee's seagull eyebrows.. Dreamies, let's hit big!!<3

-Hul.. My heart..

-He looks really handsome.. When will Jaemin's teaser be released?

-Whoa.. NCT Dream is having a comeback?? Mark looks really handsome with dark hair..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. This is unbelievable. Like, really really really awesome and unbelievable.. Oh God..

-Mark seems to be the busiest artist in SM.. My friend went to an SM Town Concert and she told me how often Mark performed on stage.. He must be really tired..

-Mark Lee.. This is insane..

-I love you, my seagull..ㅠㅠ Stay healthy, take a good care of yourselfㅠㅠ My baby is really busy..ㅠㅠ

-He's a fairy.. I'm sure of it..

-Minhyung-ah, I love you. You're the best... Your visual with dark hair is electrifying my heart..ㅜㅜㅜ

-Mark-ya, summer is finally about to begin for me..

-Mark-ya..ㅠㅠ He's really handsome..ㅠㅠ And SM, give me back my Jaemin..ㅠㅠ

-NCT Dream's concepts are always nice..
trazy.com