Klook.com

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

, ,

Park Jihoon's 'Kku Kku Kka Kka' aegyo gets divided opinions from public

Kku Kku Kka Kka


-It's cute.. He only does that because an idol. Who would do such thing if they're not celebrities?ㅋㅋㅋ It's very cute how he always cringes at his own aegyoㅋㅋ

-The series of his aegyo was fine up until Jeojang..

-Jeojang is quite fine and Kku Kku Kka Kka is.. Even Jihoon himself looks like he's having a hard time to do it..ㅠㅠ

-Jihoon-ah, you're cute but let's only do Jeojang from now on..ㅠㅠ The 'front lobe' aegyo is so much better than Kku Kku Kka Kka..

-I personally like it.. He's still young, and on top of that he's cute and handsome. After all, the aegyo suits him really well and the way he cringes at his own aegyo is very cute..

-I like Jeojang but not that one..ㅜㅜ

-I like all of aegyo he does..

-I personally like it.. His face supports it all, the aegyo suits him really well..

-It's the type of aegyo that only idols can do..ㅋㅋ I'm a fan of it..

-It's my first time seeing that.. And I personally think he looks cute when he does it..

-Park Jihoon is not the problem here.. The problem is the Kku Kku Kka Kka itselfㅋㅋ But it's a really nice sight to see him working so hard with his aegyosㅋㅋㅋ

-I feel the secondhand embarrassment whenever he does that..

-It's cute, though?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He works so hard with his aegyos..ㅋㅋ I think it's fine for him to do it in his rookie days..

-I just want Jihoon to do anything he wants!!!
trazy.com