Klook.com

Saturday, August 12, 2017

,

SNSD to end their 10-year anniversary promotions after a week

'It's sad but SNSD will be wrapping up their short promotions in SBS Inkigayo'


-Hul.. Why?? I mean, they're selling the albums just fine..

-Why in the world..?

-This is seriously too cruel.. Their fans are not the only one who have been waiting for this comeback.. We still want to see them, why are they wrapping up the promotions this fast..?

-Why...ㅠㅠㅠ I still want to see them performing on stageㅠㅠ

-I'm literally crying, f*ckㅠㅠ When will we get to see them again..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. I'm not a fan but I still want to see their performance..ㅠㅠ

-The fans must be really sad to hear this news..ㅠㅠ It has been a long time since they released an album..

-One week is just too short..

-Hul.. Why?

-Ho Ho Holiday~

-Is Yuri's condition that bad? Hul.. But still, I'm so sad that they only promote for a week..

-Hul.. I'm not a fan but I'm really sad that the promotions for this album is really short..

-I won't be surprised if fans are cursing and blaming it all on SM..

-I can totally understand their decision.. They're busy, and on top of that, one of the members is injured..

-There are people that's just very quick to assume things.. I just hope Yuri's surgery goes well and I'm also praying for a speedy recovery..

-I didn't know Yuri is injured..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com